Archive for month: April, 2013
You are here: Home / Blog / What you need to know about posting a bail bond for PC261 rape arrest or charge / 2013 / April
Counties Can Authorize Electronic Monitoring in Lieu of Bail
- California Penal Code 1203.018 allows the county board of supervisors to permit qualified inmates held in lieu of bail to be placed in an electronic monitoring program.
- California Penal Code 2900.5 states that time served in this electronic monitoring program will count towards mandatory minimum sentences.
My goal is to get you out of jail and keep you out of jail!!
Chad the Bail Guy
Recent Blog Posts
- Chad Colney Verified Complaint July 19, 2016
- How do you know the right bondsman for PC288 and does it matter? November 28, 2015
- What is different about a bail bond for a sexual assault? November 18, 2015