Counties Can Authorize Electronic Monitoring in Lieu of Bail
- California Penal Code 1203.018 allows the county board of supervisors to permit qualified inmates held in lieu of bail to be placed in an electronic monitoring program.
- California Penal Code 2900.5 states that time served in this electronic monitoring program will count towards mandatory minimum sentences.
My goal is to get you out of jail and keep you out of jail!!
Chad the Bail Guy
Recent Blog Posts
- How to post a bail bond for domestic violence in Orange County July 25, 2017
- Bail Company charges client $80,000 twice for same bond July 24, 2017
- Bail Bond at Newport Beach Police July 21, 2017