Orange County Bail Bonds Serving Southern California
Chad Conley Bail Bonds serves Southern California, offering complete bail bond service with an emphasis on all felony charges and specializing in domestic violence and sexual assault charges. We provide fast, reliable and discrete service. Owner and founder, Chad Conley brings extensive knowledge and expertise to his company with several years of experience as a bail bondsman and his thorough understanding of the criminal justice system.
Needing a bail bondsman is usually an unforeseen circumstance, and often causes panic and fear. Don’t worry — Chad Conley Bail Bond Service is here to help you, your family member or friend get out of jail! From the moment you call us, we will be here for you, guiding you through the bail process. Our friendly and professional staff is available to take your call and get you or your loved one out of jail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us now toll free at: 1-855-223-2423.
Experienced in working with the legal community, we work as a team with you and your attorney in handling all bail details so your attorney can focus on your case.
Chad Conley Bail Bonds offers:
- Specialize in 1275 PC hearings and warrant recalls
- Prop 103 partial rebate of bail agent commission that results
in an overall bond cost as low as 6%
- Payment plans that work for you with down payments
as low as 3% of the bond cost
- Direct, no haggle pricing
- Clear explanation of required forms and responsibilities
- Clear explanation of terms, i.e. bond renewal and exoneration re-writes
- No additional bond premium for annual bond renewal
- No additional premium for bond re-writes on court exonerated bonds due
to late DA case filings
- Clear explanation of hidden costs, i.e. annual renewal fees,
reinstatement fees, late payment fees and interest
- Offices open 24/7
- Knowledgeable and friendly service
For unmatched pricing and exceptional service backed by more professional recommendations in the business, call Chad Conley Bail Bonds toll free: 1-855-223-2423
Fast Qualify by Phone
MOBILE BAIL – We Come To You!
BAIL BY FAX – Right From Home!
Fast, 24/7 Bail Service and Help with Warrants too!
Getting You Out And Keeping You Out
My service and pricing can’t be beat…
You do not need to own property. Collateral is not always needed. Qualifications for bonds are not just based on credit report as many people believe. They are based on several things such as who co signer for the defendant will be, job history length of time, income, if there will be more than one co signer, how long you have lived at you residence, history in city or county.
Check their references!! Do Professionals use them?
★★★★★100 of 100: 35 votes.