Bonds Serving Southern California
- We make it easy! NO printer, Fax or Scanner needed.
- With our e signature applications and online payments.
- Everything you need to complete the bail bond process without going anywhere.
- Lowest cost – Professional Service – Faster – Easier
- Call me now and I will walk you thru
- Chad – Toll Free 855-223-2423
Chad Conley Bail Bonds serves Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego Counties offering complete bail bond service with an emphasis on all felony charges and specializing in domestic violence and sexual assault charges. We provide fast, reliable and discrete service. Owner and founder, Chad Conley brings extensive knowledge and expertise to his company with several years of experience as a bail bondsman and his thorough understanding of the criminal justice system.
Needing a bail bondsman is usually an unforeseen circumstance, and often causes panic and fear. Don’t worry — Chad Conley Bail Bond Service is here to help you, your family member or friend get out of jail! From the moment you call us, we will be here for you, guiding you through the bail process. Our friendly and professional staff is available to take your call and get you or your loved one out of jail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us now toll free at: 1-855-223-2423
Experienced in working with the legal community, we work as a team with you and your attorney in handling all bail details so your attorney can focus on your case.
Continuing Education for Lawyers
Chad Conley is probably the only bail bondsman in California certified by The State Bar of California to teach a 1 hour MCLA credit course Demystifying the Bail Bonds Process.
If you would like to schedule a class for your law firm or Bar Association please click here.
Chad Conley Bail Bonds offers:
- Specialize in 1275 PC hearings and warrant recalls
- Prop 103 partial rebate of bail agent commission that results in an overall bond cost as low as 6%
- Payment plans that work for you with down payments as low as 3% of the bond cost Direct, no haggle pricing
- Clear explanation of required forms and responsibilities
- Clear explanation of terms, i.e. bond renewal and exoneration re-writes
- No additional bond premium for annual bond renewal No additional premium for bond re-writes on court exonerated bonds due to late DA case filings
- Clear explanation of hidden costs, i.e. annual renewal fees, reinstatement fees, late payment fees and interest
- Offices open 24/7
- Knowledgeable and friendly service